SAFE FASHION – a project created by the ROUSSIN brand with the support of the Ukrainian Cultural Foundation.
The project is dedicated to traffic safety, aims to make fashion social, responsible and safe.
As part of the first project in 2020, designer backpacks with reflective elements were created, which were provided free of charge to primary school children (grades 1-4) in the city of Smila (Cherkasy region), and a communication strategy was implemented for:
– improving road safety,
– minimizing the number of crashes involving pedestrians,
– reduction of road mortality to minimum,
– enhancing the culture of consumption of reflective clothing,
– increasing the responsibility of pedestrians for their safety,
– changes in the attitude of pedestrians to reflective clothing, as an attribute of utilities only,
– promoting responsible and safe fashion.