1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
- The purpose of this Policy is to inform you about the procedure of receiving, storing, processing, using and protecting information provided by you, while using our website www.roussin.ua (hereinafter referred to as the Site), as well as collected by us in the course of our activities (online and offline) through channels, such as social networks, web resources, questionnaires, points of sale, etc. And also to prevent public access and disclosure of your information, unless the information is personally and knowingly disclosed by you.
- To obtain information about your personal data that we store, as well as to make changes or prohibit their use, you can contact us.
- This Site is managed by an Individual Entrepreneur Rusynovych Serafyma, identification number 3268516886 (hereinafter referred to as the Company).
- By using this Site, you confirm that you have read and fully agreed with the terms of this Policy and consent to the collection, accumulation, processing, storage and use (including using automated means) of personal data owned by you. If you do not agree with this Policy, please do not use the Site.
- This Site does not control and is not responsible for third party sites to which you can click on the links available on this Site.
- All objects of intellectual property rights that are contained on the site, unless otherwise indicated, belong to the Company.
- If you have questions or comments regarding our Policy, please contact us by writing an email email@example.com
2. COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
- Personal data means the following data that you knowingly and voluntarily provide to us:
- Your personal information that you personally provide to contact you, to place an order, receive our latest news, log into your account on the site, etc., namely: last name, first name, contact information (phone, email, address or branch of the courier service, data from social networks or messengers, etc.), data on ordering, delivery, return of goods, etc.
- Your interests, behavioral characteristics and demographic data that you personally provide to us when conducting a survey, questioning, etc., namely: date of birth, age, gender, place of birth, place of residence, hobbies, interests, habits, etc.
- Your experience of using our products, which you personally share with us and consent to use, namely: reviews, photos and videos of our product, stories related to the Roussin brand, etc., which you post on your own social networks.
- Information you share with social networks. We receive information from your social media profiles every time you interact with Roussin social media page (Facebook, Instagram). We also receive information from your social networks when you authorizes on our Site using accounts in these networks.
- Information sent by your browser every time you visit the site, in particular: about the mobile device or computer from which you enter our site, IP address, type of operating system, type and version of the web browser, geographic location, etc.
- Information about the ways you use our site and about your activity on our Site, namely: sources of referral to our site, which pages of the site and content you are watching, time and duration of viewing, which ways to navigate the site, etc.
- Payment and financial information required to complete the purchase of goods (bank card details, cardholder name, card number, expiration date, etc.) is processed by us and the payment processing service provider Fondy.ua. Your data is protected in accordance with applicable laws, regulations and PCI DSS international payment protection standard.
- Other information that you provide yourself.
- We may receive your personal data from the following sources:
- Website www.roussin.ua,
- E-mail and messengers, using which we contact you,
- Communication by phone,
- Registration forms, surveys, that we collect via e-mail, during events, contests and other promotions,
- Your interactions with our advertisements on other sites,
- Social networks,
- Cookies and web beacons, third party tracking data for analytical and advertising purposes.
- If you are under the age of 13, do not share your personal information with us. We do not knowingly collect personal data from children under 13. If we discover that we have not knowingly collected such data, we will use our best efforts to remove it immediately from our database.
- We do not check the relevance and accuracy of the information you provide. You are solely responsible for providing false, inaccurate, incomplete, false or irrelevant information.
- The processing and storage of the provided personal data is carried out in data centers where the equipment is located that ensures the functioning of the site’s services, as well as in the created tables of the Site Databases.
3. USE OF INFORMATION
- The purpose of collecting, accumulating, processing, storing and using your personal data is to ensure the provision of website services, exchange of information, relations in the field of advertising and communication (in accordance with the current legislation of Ukraine), namely:
- Placement and ordering of goods.
- Fulfillment of the terms of the contract for the sale and purchase of goods.
- Registration of an account on the site.
- Delivery of goods that you have ordered.
- Providing you with customer support, answering your information requests, etc.
- Improving the efficiency of customer service.
- Informing you about our news, new products and promotions that, in our opinion, may interest you.
- Targeting advertising materials about products that may interest you.
- Analysis of demand for existing products, analysis of your needs and interests, improvement and development of new products.
- Improvement of our content, functionality and site usability.
- Improvement of our marketing strategy.
- Ensuring security and preventing fraud, etc.
- Personal data, for the collection, accumulation, processing, storage and use of which you give us permission, are stored indefinitely, unless otherwise established by the legislation of Ukraine or your consent.
4. DISCLOSURE FROM ANY PARTY
- We make every effort and take all necessary measures to ensure the confidentiality of your personal data, unless this data is personally and openly disclosed by you. However, we do not guarantee the complete security of data transmitted over the Internet, since data transmission over the world wide web is not completely secure.
- We do not grant use rights or sell your personal data to third parties for their own marketing purposes.
- We provide your personal data and the ability to use it on our behalf to business partners (who provide payment processing services (Fondy.ua), order delivery (“Nova Poshta”, “Ukrposhta”), Postal services, etc.), and their authorized personnel only to perform specific tasks that we entrust (to meet your needs in quality). Business partners and their representatives must ensure the confidentiality and protection of your personal data.
- We provide access to your personal data to authorized employees or agencies that have agreed to maintain the confidentiality of such information and data.
- We use Google Analytics, a web analytics service that monitors and reports traffic to our website and can use the collected data to contextualize and personalize ads from its own ad network.
- We may disclose your personal data without your consent in cases determined by law, in the interests of national security, economic welfare and human rights.
5. INFORMATION SECURITY AND TRACKING
- We care about the security of your personal data and make every effort to ensure their confidentiality, using modern technologies. Your data received on the Site is transmitted via the https protocol, which ensures secure data transfer. However, we do not guarantee the complete security of data transmitted over the Internet, since data transmission over the world wide web is not completely secure.
- Collect information about the mobile device or computer from which you enter our site, namely: IP address, type of operating system, type and version of web browser, geographic location, etc.
- Collect information about the ways you use our site and about your activity on our Site, namely: the sources of referral to our site, which site pages and content you are watching, the time and duration of viewing, which ways of navigating the site, etc.
- Collect statistical information about site traffic and the number of unique users.
- Determinate and manage the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns.
- Eliminate the need to re-enter the input data or re-set the settings that were already set on previous visits to our site, etc.
- The data we collect using web technologies is non-personalized and statistical and does not personally identify you.
- If you do not want to receive cookies, you can reject them in your browser settings. However, changing your cookie settings may limit the functionality of the site.
6. YOUR RIGHTS AND REFUSALS OF SUBSCRIPTION
- By using this Site, you confirm that you have read and fully agreed with the terms of this Policy and consent to the collection, accumulation, processing, storage and use (including using automated means) of personal data that you own. If you do not agree with this Policy, please do not use the Site.
- With regard to your personal data that you provide to us for processing, storage, use, you have the right:
- To access your personal data, make changes to it.
- Know about the sources of collection of your personal data, the purposes of its processing.
- Receive information about the conditions for providing access to personal data.
- To destroy your personal data, except as otherwise provided by law.
- Withdraw consent to the processing of personal data, etc.
To do this, write us a Request to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can subscribe to the newsletter by entering your email address in the appropriate section of the site in order to receive information about new products, special offers, promotions, etc.
- You can unsubscribe from the newsletters at any time by sending a request to our email address email@example.com, indicating your full name and email address. After receiving such a letter, we will remove you from the mailing list.
IE Rusynovych Serafyma Serhiivna
Place of registration: 20701, Cherkasy region, Smila, Enthusiastiv lane, 15
Identification tax number 3268516886
in “PRIVATBANK”, MFO 305299.